View Single Post
Old 12-01-2009, 02:13 PM   #21
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by GraceKrispy View Post
I ran across a few today while, uh, doing research for montsnmags and his big huge banana.

... I mean, I dislike a smushed banana as much as the next guy, but Iʻm not sure having this baby in my bag would be worth the possible ridicule or misinterpretations I might never get to correct
I'm quite sure that I have no idea what you're talking about, GK. Why would anyone ridicule you for carrying around that big sucker in your purse? I mean, it's designed for safety and protection, right? Seems most sensible to me.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote