View Single Post
Old 01-23-2013, 09:01 AM   #72
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I would love a Nexus 4, I currently have a Galaxy Nexus.

Unfortunately the Nexus 4 won't run on Verizon's network and I won't switch. Hopefully the next Nexus has 4G/LTE and will run with Verizon.

I do love the idea of a top end phone, off contract for a good price...especially since I wouldn't lose unlimited data that way

I think Google is a little upset with Verizon since they never really promoted the Galaxy Nexus...it came out the same time as the Droid Razr and was just put aside.

I thought I had read an article somewhere too that the Galaxy Nexus sold poorly and they were using those sales estimates when telling LG how many to produce.

Last edited by mewmartigan; 01-23-2013 at 09:48 AM.
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote