View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 03:16 PM   #96
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by calvin-c View Post
In the US many contracts are ended/implemented in Dec for tax purposes-so it makes sense that Dec is always an 'active' month. This year it turns out to be downwardly active. It's a shame about the prices rising but I'm more concerned about them adding DRM. I've bought a lot of Baen books in either pback or as ebooks-and most of the ebooks I've bought from their site simply because they don't seem to like DRM any more than I do. OTOH I've also found their site confusing. Particularly since I could find different books depending on how I accessed them. I suspect their approach (sort of a "give the customer a break") attracted few marketing professionals-and their site organization showed it.
What are you talking about? Baen aren't adding DRM - what made you think they were?
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote