View Single Post
Old 12-20-2012, 11:53 AM   #1429
Pookeysgirl
Wizard
Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pookeysgirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kobo Mini
Just finished Cold Days. I am stunned.

Spoiler:
Poor Molly, hasn't she gone through enough? I think she will do well though. Maybe it will give her something else to focus on other than Harry. Or the mantle will make the feelings toward him even more intense. Can't wait to find out.

I missed not having Lea, she was amazing in Ghost Story. I hope she's back for the next book.

It was nice to see Murphy being called by her first name. She really needs to take up the sword already. It's like she's drifting in the middle of nowhere. I think it would really help her emotionally to have a steady "job".

I knew there was waaaay more to Mac than met the eye.

Soooooo when's the next book coming out?
Pookeysgirl is offline   Reply With Quote