View Single Post
Old 08-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #4
elemenoP
Wizard
elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.elemenoP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Sony 650
Quote:
Originally Posted by Croptop View Post
I found the selection of titles interesting but no overwhelmingly so. But I decided to go ahead and purchase the bundle anyway as a way of showing support for this type of business model.
So what did you choose to pay?

I am not interested in this bundle but I will watch it in the future. I am interested in the writer Charlie Jane Anders, and she is a stable writer for the Gawker network, so maybe they will have her at some point. It is an interesting model and I wish them luck with it. I noticed on the instructions, they have no instructions for Nook or Kobo which is strange because they do have epub versions (DRM free).

eP
elemenoP is offline   Reply With Quote