View Single Post
Old 03-15-2012, 10:54 AM   #26
thatworkshop
hub
thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thatworkshop ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3G, DXG, Kobo mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by inameiname View Post
With this, and its ability to run native Linux applications, would it be possible to run Linux browsers through it rather than the webkit browser that is thus far the only one I know that runs on the Kindle? Now that would be a feat if it was possible!
I'm working to get the browser called "midori" to work on my Touch right now, but I'm not sure if it's possible at all (I really doubt honestly).

Quote:
Originally Posted by drauger View Post
Second time the script returned the following error:
Code:
/sbin/kite: error while loading shared libraries: libdirectfb-1.2.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
Has somebody managed to cope with the same problem?
Oh can someone upload the file "libdirectfb-1.2.so.0" somewhere please?

Last edited by thatworkshop; 03-15-2012 at 11:01 AM.
thatworkshop is offline   Reply With Quote