View Single Post
Old 03-25-2008, 01:08 AM   #23
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
of course, this is standard with technology, i was so annoyed that i spent 50€ on a 512mo usb key drive, and then my 1go usb key drive cost me 15€... and don't get me started on the price i paid for my mp3 player...
A few years ago I spent $150 on a 512 MB SD Card. Nowadays you can get a 1 GB card for $1.50. I don't think you could even spend over $100 on a SD Card anymore.

I sure hope the same trend applies to ebook readers.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote