View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 01:32 PM   #84
RobbieClarken
Addict
RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobbieClarken ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
So, your defense is, it is ok to commit a crime if you don't/can't get caught.
Not at all! My defense is that any action which doesn't have the possibility of someone being harmed is not morally wrong.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
You have a contract with the library I have no doubt. I assume you have a library card. You applied for it right? This is a "contract".
Unfortunately no libraries in my state offer OverDrive ebooks so I need to borrow a friend's library number. But yes, if you sign up with a library you should abide by their rules. And that would probably include not removing the DRM in the first place.
RobbieClarken is offline   Reply With Quote