View Single Post
Old 10-31-2013, 03:54 PM   #8
Leonatus
Wizard
Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Leonatus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara 2E, Tolino Shine 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by eBookLuke View Post
So, do you specify the right language in the metadata window of W2E?
Yes. I also look at the metadata editor in Sigil.

Quote:
About Sigil, the latest versions make deep changes in the code, and sometimes introduce errors. Please uncheck "clean source code" in the preferences to avoid damages.
Maybe a good hint! Thanks!

Quote:
Anyway, if you can send to me the two EPUB, the one as generated by W2E and the other reworked by Calibre I will check them for improvements…
I'll not be here during weekend, but afterwards I'll do it. Simply send you a PM?
Leonatus is offline   Reply With Quote