View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #13
hidari
MR Drone
hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hidari ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB360+, Huawei MP5, Libra H20
Have to agree with Harry on that. I have my first smart phone in my life and I could have chosen a larger screen like the new Samsung, but for me the 4 inch screen is good enough and a great form factor for most things you need for phone apps and browsing by phone. Have even read a novel or two on it already in the couple of months that I have had it:

have a blue tooth keyboard I usually use with My nexus 7, but t I also take with me if I need to really type an email that is long with my phone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
That's why I stick with my iPhone 4. I don't want a larger phone.
hidari is offline   Reply With Quote