View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 12:20 PM   #6
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoSharks View Post
Perhaps you should post this in the General Discussions Forum if it really bothers you. Personally, I had no problem understanding that the OP was asking a question....I mean, really? When was the last time you saw a "How to" guide being posted about the K2 ?! Context is everything.
My pet peeve is the number of responses in threads that are in no way helpful to the OP and are completely off-topic.

On a side note, I have a K2 and have never needed to turn off the screensaver, but I'm sure I read about it being done....I can't help with the "how to" but I'm pretty sure it was a hack. You might post a question in the Developer's Forum.
Thanks, I really appreciate your answer as well as your opinion.
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote