View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 06:13 PM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
As a K4 owner those mentions are annoying but hardly defects.
The K3 does double page turn as well. A defect is like the back turning black like mine has. I've gotten over it though.

The Airplane mode is just frustrating but we're stuck with it. I don't see anymore updates coming out for the K4. We only got that one to add KF8 support. So unless they fix the line spacing in KF8 we probably wont see another update anytime soon.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote