View Single Post
Old 08-04-2012, 09:12 AM   #1
joblack
Wizard
joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.joblack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Tab X
general quality defects in my Kindle 4

I do own serveral kindles (Kindle Keyboard, Kindle DX, Kindle Fire) but for everydays reading I use my Kindle 4.

The quality of the product has deteriorated in several points:

- it updated the firmware without asking
- in consequence the WLAN on/off button is hidden in the settings. No fast and easy way to enable/disable WLAN for energy saving
- page flips aren't working right. Sometimes it flips two pages instead of one. Tried both forward buttons
- Kindle support didn't react on my request

I cannot recommend the Kindle 4 anymore. On second thought the Kindle DX and Kindle Keyboard work better. And that with an older firmware.

I'm very disappointed with Amazon. How can newer products be worse than the old ones?
joblack is offline   Reply With Quote