View Single Post
Old 06-25-2012, 05:02 PM   #26
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
The runoff poll is up. A bit late, as I was super tired when I got home this morning and despite my best efforts just couldn't stay awake for that half-hour until the first poll ended. I slept until after 4:00. Normally the dogs wake me up before that time. I must have even slept through their efforts! At any rate, it looks as if we have two fine choices this month. My Perry Mason nomination didn't come close in the preliminary vote, but I can't blame you youngsters for not wanting to go old school. Likewise, my second choice, the Ellery Queen mystery, did rather poorly in the voting. But in Crocodile on the Sandbank by Elizabeth Peters and The Necropolis Railway by Andrew Martin, it looks like we have two most excellent choices from which to choose. Happy voting and may the best book win!
A Drink Before the War by Dennis Lehane had 6 votes as well....
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote