View Single Post
Old 06-27-2011, 06:23 AM   #13
Dopedangel
Wizard
Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dopedangel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boyue
Quote:
Originally Posted by Namekuseijin View Post
get him a Nintendo DS. Much more and better games than that Appleish piece of crap. It's also cheaper than any tablet and features physical buttons (thank God!)...
I did buy him a ds for his birthday just last month he is very happy with it I went with the large sized one instead of the normal one as I feel at his age better not
to teach him to squint.
Dopedangel is offline   Reply With Quote