View Single Post
Old 12-15-2010, 09:09 AM   #28
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
eP, Sony just released a firmware update on the 950 to add a sync button. I know, I am shocked too! Here's what it says about syncing in the details of the firmware update on the Sony website.

Page Sync
Synchronizes reading information such as bookmarks, highlights and text notes between two or more Reader Daily Edition™ (PRS-950) devices.
Notes:
  1. To start using the sync function, turn on Page Sync in the Application Preferences screen.
  2. Synchronizing across your smart phone devices with applications such as Reader™ for iPhone® will be coming soon.

I hope that means syncing between my 950 and my iPhone is coming soon too. It's kind of odd the way it is written...
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote