View Single Post
Old 12-06-2010, 11:42 PM   #18
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Did someone say firmware update? I think I might start laughing hysterically at my own suggestion too!

elemnoP, I think I figured out why you read that it would include sync. I found another thread which discovered that if you look at the HTML source code of the Sony website (the link that I previously posted) it has commented out "With Reader's page sync technology, you can pick up where you left off from any Reader device or app by Sony". I put a link to the other thread below.
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...44#post1227644

Very interesting! I wonder how the sync will work though? There is the obvious barrier that the 350 and 650 don't have wireless. My other ereaders have a sync command which the 950 doesn't have currently. Maybe for the 950 they could add a sync button within the Reader Store interface? The only other option would be when you are connected to the Reader Library software, I suppose. The iPhone / Android apps must sync with your Reader Store account. Then, when you connect your ereader to the Reader Library software you can also sync with your Reader Store account. That's my best guess!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote