View Single Post
Old 06-26-2009, 04:44 AM   #6
iptech
iptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura aboutiptech has a spectacular aura about

Device: Sony PRS-600
Well my PRS-505 finally arrived back yesterday - nearly three weeks after being sent off.

I'm pleased to report that it's all now fixed and they didn't charge for it. There's no evidence of the scratches and case damage they initially reported, in fact the only discernible marks on the case are where it's rubbed against the protective case and there's a slight bit of finger wear to the navigation buttons. Incidentally it arrived back less well packaged than I sent it off, being just a bubble wrap envelope and crumpled paper.

I've sent off the feedback form that accompanied the reader on its return given bottom marks for satisfaction on the repair 'experience' and I certainly cannot recommend Sony products to my customers & friends based upon the poor warranty service I have received. It seems the service offered by Sony in the US is far more customer focused than it is in the UK.
iptech is offline   Reply With Quote