Thread: Fantasy books
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 08:07 PM   #1
Geralt
Witcher
Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Geralt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Fantasy books

Hello. This is my first contribution to mobileread, and I hope some of you will find it useful.

I want to talk about fantasy novels. This is my favourite genre and with all the trash that is present in this genre, I wanted to find some sort of a recommendation, a sifter of some kind, to help me make a big u-turn around all that garbage.

So I started looking around online, and I found this really nice blog with best fantasy books lists, also divided by sub-genre, and also a list with worst fantasy titles so I know what to avoid. I'll post the link here, and I hope it will be of much help to all the fantasy lovers here.

I have to say, the blog is not mine, I'm just recommending it.

http://bestfantasybooks.com/

By all means if you have a recommendation for me, let me hear it.

Happy reading.
Cheers.
Geralt is offline   Reply With Quote