View Single Post
Old 11-29-2011, 12:58 PM   #26
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post

I seem to have acquired a reading buddy now I have the Fire. My hubby will lay his head on my shoulder to see what I am doing. We played angry birds this morning before bed then he spied at my racy covers on the Carousel. Read my wall on Facebook and then read over my shoulder on the book I am reading. This isn't the first time since I got the Fire he's done this.

I'm like "Don't you have your phone to play with?"
At least now you know what to get him for Christmas.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote