View Single Post
Old 01-15-2010, 12:48 PM   #10
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
The newest popular out of copyright Bible is the ASV published in 1901. It is pretty good version and public domain copies exist. I tried putting it on ePUB but I need to redo it as ADE has a bug that I hit and I'll have to redo it. It is a lot of work to put in all the chapter links but if the device can search then having short form text present in the document can make it easier.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote