View Single Post
Old 10-07-2009, 09:39 AM   #1
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Smile Multi Level Headers

This is copied from the "enhancement" thread. Please make comments here.

I found my favorite format, easily made with my software, is a pdf published by my WordPerfect with 4x6 page size and 14 point text.

Anyway, in my WordPerfect, I use the "Headings" which provide the "links" when I "publish" the pdf with the proper settings.

Well, I was trying multi level headings, Heading 1 for the book title and heading 2 for Chapters, and I decided to try Heading 3 for some subunits. When I published the document to pdf and read it on my PEZ I was pleasantly surprised.

On the "Catalog" page, the Heading 1 shows up with an icon beside it. When I choose that level, the subheading then open up, like the + and - in the folder options in Windows. When I choose again, the subheadings close up.

The first picture is the file, NLT Matthew (Christian Bible), then I show the Catalog page shown when I press button 7. It shows Matthew with an icon. I press number 1 and get the subheading of the Chapter 1. I pressed its number and get the next level of subheadings. (sorry, I loaded them in a different order)

Oops, my granddaughter got in there

AJ
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2299.JPG
Views:	357
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	37024   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2300.jpg
Views:	368
Size:	1.23 MB
ID:	37025   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2302.JPG
Views:	345
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	37026   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2298.JPG
Views:	345
Size:	1.15 MB
ID:	37028   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2239.jpg
Views:	314
Size:	356.4 KB
ID:	37029  

Last edited by AJ Starr; 10-07-2009 at 10:11 AM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote