View Single Post
Old 07-21-2013, 09:57 AM   #112
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by cfrizz View Post
Good god, some of you people are simply unbelievable! If you are that worried about your damn privacy, then get the hell off of your pc & throw it out don't go online for anything whatsoever and live in a cave somewhere! Oh and don't use a cellphone or a pc at work or any current technology.
If it was possible, I'd probably would.

Why does everything have to be connected to the internet and to the manufacturer that creates the product? It only provides marginal functionality to me, but it enables the manufacturer to collect huge amounts of data. "Collecting data" is the only thing that actually seems important nowadays. Everybody's giving away free software and cheap devices, with the sole purpose of "collecting data", so that data can be sold to corporations that can make use of it... or maybe be sold or made available to governments.

I disconnect every app and every device from the internet that I don't need to have connected to be able to use it.
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote