View Single Post
Old 05-14-2010, 12:22 PM   #4
Mike L
Wizard
Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mike L ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Samsung Galaxy
Pave,

You shouldn't have any problem.

First, make sure the previous owner has unregistered the device.

Then go to the Manage Your Kindle page on the Amazon website. You'll see that you can register the Kindle in your name right on the page.

I was in a similar situation to yourself when I first got my Kindle. It was registered to the person in the US who ordered it for me. They unregistered it via the website, after which I was able to register it myself. No Whispernet is necessary, and you don't need to enter your address.
Mike L is offline   Reply With Quote