View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 03:33 PM   #15
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boston View Post
I find Topaz books harder to adapt to and takes away from my ereading experience. If Topaz were more prevalent, I would likely switch to a reader that supported another format.
I agree. I did end up finishing my last Topaz book but I was tempted to return it and buy a paper copy. It was about 1000 pages so I ended up deciding to tough it out and read it on the Kindle. I figured even though it was more to read, I hate holding books that big. It was slow. There were big scanning errors and I absolutely hate the fuzzy look of the scan.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote