View Single Post
Old 04-11-2009, 02:08 PM   #12
SpiderMatt
Grand Arbiter
SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SpiderMatt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPod Touch, Amazon Kindle, Motorola Droid
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Although you cannot open the Topaz book on your computer, you *can* copy and paste from them. Use the "highlight" function to select the text you'd like to copy. Then, download the "My Clippings" file from the Kindle to your PC. You'll find the highlighted text in that file ready for you to copy/paste into another document.
Yeah, I actually did use that method for my assignment but it's a roundabout way of doing things and hardly qualifies as "full functionality," in my opinion.
SpiderMatt is offline   Reply With Quote