View Single Post
Old 09-20-2018, 08:38 PM   #6
BookCat
C L J
BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BookCat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony e-reader 505, Kindle PW2, Kindle PW3, Kobo Libra2
I was reading Julius Caesar earlier and found some typos, but the worst occurs in Act III Sc I, after the murder. Antony, facing the assassins, says:

Here didst thou fall; and here thy hunters stand,
Sign'd in thy spoil, and crimson'd in thy death. -

That 'death' should be 'Lethe'. While reading mostly from the e-version I had two hardback copies open at the same time. I was interested in differences between a 1930s copy, the recent RSC version, and the one from MR. I was also listening to a dramatised audiobook!!!

Multi-tasking day!
BookCat is offline   Reply With Quote