View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 03:33 AM   #87
Rev. Bob
Wizard
Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rev. Bob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, iPad mini 3, Kindle Touch
I've got reader apps on both of my iPod touch units, but I never use 'em. I infrequently use them on my iPad mini, generally when that's all I have on hand. Ditto for my Asus Transformer tablet. I also have desktop apps on two computers, which I don't read with often at all, but I have to have a PC in the loop to buy Adobe-protected books. I suppose you could count my twin Palm T2s as being capable of being used to read, and once upon a time I did use one for that, but these days I only use them for their database app. Basically, I don't like using those things as readers.

I bought a Kobo Wifi unit when Borders was closing, then passed it to my mother when I upgraded to a Kobo Touch. The same thing will happen pretty soon, when my Kobo Glo comes in - so count me as having one Kobo unit. I also own a Kindle Touch that I'm in no rush to upgrade, because I only bought it for access to Amazon-exclusive content and sales.

So, all told...two readers, two sometimes readers, and half a dozen if-I-must readers. And that doesn't include the two computers I could dig out of mothballs if I really had to.
Rev. Bob is offline   Reply With Quote