View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:41 PM   #80
Ripplinger
350 Hoarder
Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ripplinger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-350, Kobo Glo & Glo HD, PW2
My original 2 Sony 350s have multiplied over the past few months. A friend sent me a blue one (finally had a blue one! ) but there were multiple scratches spread across the upper right area, and a bad gouge in the lower left. If worked fine, but that bad screen just annoyed me, mine are still like new, not even a slight scratch anywhere. So I found a used silver one on eBay for $45 and swapped the screens. Then I saw another used one for $35 and couldn't resist it if even for spare parts later on. And then I found a perfect blue 350 from the UK that I had a friend get for me and send here, that one even included the stylus.

So I now have 4 silver (1 with the scratched screen though) and 2 blue 350s. I really love this reader and will keep it until they all die or I die, whichever comes first. And now that I know how to swap the guts, I should be able to keep the blue ones going for a looooooong time.
Ripplinger is offline   Reply With Quote