View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 03:28 PM   #79
citac
Fanatic
citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.citac ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Lenovo Yoga Tab 2 (Android)
I got an Astak EZRead several years ago to read my typed up school notes. Bought a Pocketbook when i found myself wanting to add some notes every once in a while. When that turned into needing to do some more serious typing, got myself an Asus Transformer. The only reason I replaced it with my current tablet (Prestigio 10") is because I dropped and killed it, poor thing! It is the perfect device, but too expensive for my current budget. I got lucky with this one, as I got it barely used but at half a price.
citac is offline   Reply With Quote