View Single Post
Old 02-20-2013, 09:48 AM   #76
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HYPE View Post
What's the use of keeping so many readers? I've had three but I only keep one. I take great care each time so that I can resell them for a good amount; that way, I can afford to always buy the newest model (when it's worth it).
IA. I had a Nook classic as my first dedicated e-reader a couple of years ago. I didn't sell it but I gave it away so it could be sold in a silent auction after I got my 350. I just didn't want to keep an e-reader that I wasn't going to use. I just can't stand having something that isn't going to be used.

In general, I'm trying not to buy a new gadget just because it's new. My 350 works fine and I plan to use it until it stops working. Same with my cell phone. I only got this one because the other one was dying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
You could also so: I don't understand those people that resell stuff... I'll keep on using it till it breaks. I won't buy it unless I want it, why would I want to get rid of it simply because something new is
For me it's having a gadget that isn't being used that bugs me. It feels wasteful. I'm having that issue with my iPod touch. Hubby says he wants it but he isn't using it. I don't use it anymore because my phone can do everything it does and using both seems redundant. So I'm very tempted to sell it.

Last edited by faithbw; 02-20-2013 at 09:59 AM.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote