View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 08:36 AM   #17
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
I stood in line to see The Terminator, I've gone to midnight Harry Potter book openings...and I stood in line to buy my Mother's iPad 2. It can be fun to be part of the excitement of a popular launch.

I didn't stand in line for my iPad as I preordered it the day the opened up ordering. It has been the best $500 I've ever spent on entertainment. I'll either stand in line or preorder the iPad 3. I'll likely spend more this time, buying a model with more memory and LTE/3G.

If I were to divide the price of my iPad by the hours I use it, I'm paying about 50 cents. Easily the best bang for my entertainment dollars.

I buy these products because they delight me.

Lee
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote