Thread: PRS-350 Changing Fonts in PRS+
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 01:59 PM   #18
vishcompany
Addict
vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.vishcompany can fool all of the people all of the time.

Device: Gen3(†); PB302(↓); PRS-350; T1; voyage
Font collection for quick comparison

When trying out new fonts on the reader, I always found it a pity, that the actual procedure to switch fonts takes several steps and a little time, so it's hard to compare thoroughly.

Thus I put together a little collection of free fonts embedded into one single book just for reference. I'm no webdesigner and have no clue about css. Just happy, that it works on my 350. I'm sure there are better ways in doing this.

In this book you will find (only regular, no bold and italics):
Angleterre
Cantarell
Charis SIL
Deja Vu LGC Sans
Seja Vu Serif
Fontin
Free Sans
Free Serif
Gentium Plus
Georgia EInk 05
Goudy Bookletter 1911
Josefin Slab
Lexia DaMa
Liberation Serif
Numbus Mod
Open Sans
Palatia
prophecy
Roboto
Ubuntu

Edit:
The text always is our good old quick brown fox etc.
Attached Files
File Type: epub Embedded Fonts - Anonymous.epub (3.33 MB, 402 views)
vishcompany is offline   Reply With Quote