View Single Post
Old 06-07-2011, 08:30 PM   #8
Greg Anos
Grand Sorcerer
Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Greg Anos ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook
Quote:
Originally Posted by =X= View Post
Well it looks like Toshiba picked an appropriate name for their tablet "Thrive" because that is what it will do. With killer features, looks, and price... and a well known name in the industry, I think many folks will graviate to the Toshiba Thrive.

Starting a $429 for their entry model with 8GB of on board storage expandable to 32GB

• Android 3.1, Honeycomb
  • 10.1" High-resolution LED Screen (1280x800)
  • Dual front and back webcams
  • User-replaceable Easy Grip Back cover and battery
  • One USB 2.0, One Mini USB, One HDMI and an SD Card Slot

Bundled software
  • Quick Office,
  • Need for Speed,
  • Toshiba's media player,
  • Log me in
  • Printer Share (for sending documents to a wifi printer)
Everything but mirasol. I'd better start saving my nickles...

As to what's I sold one, see the highlights
Greg Anos is offline   Reply With Quote