View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 03:55 PM   #18
moondog
Enthusiast
moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.moondog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Because I know now that many people on this forum have read or are reading one or both books of The Judas Syndrome trilogy that are currently available, I thought it would be fun to hold a contest allowing readers to write a little fan fiction. So, we are holding a contest for budding or established writers to write a piece of fan fiction about characters from either the first book for The Judas Syndrome series or the second, Rebirth.

Please make your entries no more than 2000 words in length and include your name, e-mail and any links to your own websites or writings. The top four entrees will be featured on my site, and the top entry will win a signed copy of all The Judas Syndrome books in Paperback.

I will also Tweet, facebook, Blog and PR your success across mutiple on-line forums. This is a nice opportunity to either advance your own efforts as a writer or just have some fun with the chracter(s) from my book(s).

Please enter the contest simply by e-mailing us direct to mikepoeltl@hotmail.com with the above information included in the body of the e-mail. See the website for more information: http://www.the-judas-syndrome.com/Th...n_contest.html

Have fun with it!

Sincerely; Michael Poeltl
moondog is offline   Reply With Quote