View Single Post
Old 01-01-2011, 05:25 PM   #11
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by DreamWriter View Post
I've had my Kindle for only a month, but I have been disappointed that so many ebooks are very distracting to read because of poor formatting. Even some of the well-known publishers don't seem to care about quality.

I haven't downloaded any books from the MobileRead library yet, but I am looking forward to reading the well-formatted ebooks there!
Are these book you've bought from Amazon, or freebies, or pdfs?

If you buy a book from Amazon, and the formatting is terrible, you can return it using the 'contact us' feature, explaining the problem. They will refund your money and if they feel it necessary, remove the book until its formatted properly.

The freebies are notorious for errors, and pdfs are just screwy.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote