View Single Post
Old 09-20-2010, 05:59 AM   #25
mgmueller
Member Retired
mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mgmueller ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 26 Readers, 44 Tablets
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggie Leung View Post
Thanks for the info, mgmueller. That's all helpful to know.

I'll pass if that's the case. The combo of iPhone 4 and iPad works fine for me now, and it sounds like I'd be trading my annoyances with the iCombo for another set of annoyances with a Streak. I guess I'll stick with what I have and wait till something significantly better comes along.

I'm rooting for lots of advances in Android gear, firmware and apps. I just want stuff that works without muss, and I'd like to have more to choose from than Apple.
I agree. I'm checking out the alternatives to Apple as well.
I guess, Streak might be an alternative for my business phone. But not (yet) for my gadgets...
mgmueller is offline   Reply With Quote