View Single Post
Old 06-07-2009, 08:17 AM   #8
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_berriman View Post
Hmmm. Ok - here's a problem. Maybe it's just my brain not working well. I have the Sony 505, but being outside of the US I can't use the Sony Reader software. So I can't get the sony version, because it's jsut a link to the Sony library. I can't get the Kindle version for the same reason.
Actually, one can semi-use the Sony store even outside of the States. The Sony software will allow anyone to create an account with them - you just can't set up a payment method without a US credit card. But that's ok as the free books DO NOT require a person to have a credit card set up on their account!
I know this works because as a guy who lives across the ditch from you, I have "bought", downloaded and read free books from the sony store
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote