Thread: Lee Child
View Single Post
Old 08-06-2012, 09:04 PM   #17
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
I read the first two reacher books, well the first 1 plus not yet finished the 2nd.

He must be a good action/adventure/thriller author, because I was grossed out by the way he chose to kill and threaten the victims in his books.

I found the plot of

Spoiler:
Reacher landing in a random small hick town and being accused of murder only to find out the victim was his brother.

to be a little too coincidental and his ability to cheat death all the time a bit too much, but it was a heart pounding read to say the least.

Thriller books are rarely my first pick though, but once in a while I don't mind reading one.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote