Thread: Boomerang
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2009, 10:33 AM   #6
plumboz
Novelist
plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.plumboz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook
Intro Price Going Bye-bye

When I published Boomerang on Smashwords I decided to price it at ninety-nine cents for a month, then bring it to $1.99. Well, the month has passed and I've kept my promise to myself. I have done the same at Amazon/Kindle, but of course any changes there take a few days to take effect, so the one dollar price will be good there until they decide to make the change.

So.....if you would like to check out Boomerang, may I suggest now would be a good time? Just a dollar on Amazon. And if you prefer to get yours from Smashwords, the free coupon is still good until Nov. 15.

And of course thanks to everyone who has downloaded Boomerang already. It's been a good month for Ted, Jerry, Doreen, Amelia, Leslie the assassin, and Bethie the Not-Quite-What-She-Appears-To-Be clothing optional ex-Onion Festival Queen.

Boomerang at Smashwords

Coupon Code: DL66H

Boomerang for Amazon Kindle

Best,
Alan

Last edited by plumboz; 10-26-2009 at 12:50 PM.
plumboz is offline   Reply With Quote