View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 06:04 PM   #1073
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Domokos View Post
Very true. I've been doing this many, many years and the problem has never come up before. Last year someone in Denmark (I seem to remember) won and it was shipped there to him.

So, I guess I have to go put all the legal jargon on the site - if I can find it.
Since Eink is providing the devices, and since they are international and are having their own giveaways, do you have a contact there that can fill you in on how they make sure theirs are in compliance? Maybe they can link you to their contest rules and such.

It's usually boilerplate stuff. Age requirements, eligibility or restrictions (ie, location restrictions or "employees of Company X are not eligible" and the like), contest dates, how one can receive a copy of results, and probably a few other important things I'm forgetting.

Oh, also privacy stuff - how you will or won't use the information entrants / winners provide for the contest.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote