View Single Post
Old 01-27-2013, 08:18 PM   #30
xendula
eBookworm
xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.xendula ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4B/K ~ Nexus 7 ~ Kindle Paperwhite 1&2 ~ iPad Air
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joy736 View Post
Now I'm speechless After the last cs-rep told me they really couldn't send me a replacement and I made my last post, I received two emails from Amazon. 1 is an order confirmation for a Kindle Paperwhite at the cost of 0.00. And The other email tells me a replacement Kindle is on it's way. I don't even need to return my current Kindle!!! How great is that. I love Amazon!
That's beyond great customer service!! Way to go, Amazon. This is one of the reasons why most of us here seem to be sticking with Amazon, no matter what.

OT: I ordered a Win 8 hybrid last Thursday with an estimated delivery date of next Sat or Monday (I don't have Prime) and received an email yesterday that it will be delived tomorrow - a week early what's there not to like about Amazon!!
xendula is offline   Reply With Quote