View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 09:28 PM   #244
hwlester
Wizard
hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hwlester ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T1, Kindle Touch, misc. Android devices, Nook HD+
Quote:
Originally Posted by Purple Lady View Post
The first time I clicked the link in my one and only email I received, it said I would get an email the week of Nov 19 like a lot of you. I just used the link again and got this message

I hope that doesn't mean four weeks because the opportunity to opt-in will be gone. I know that clicking on the link and agreeing means I already opted-in, but apparently that fact has been lost somewhere.
I just retried the link after reading this thread and got the same message:

Quote:
Thank you for choosing to transfer your library to NOOK.

You will receive an email in the coming weeks with your access code and further instruction.
Where I was getting the email doesn't match before.
hwlester is offline   Reply With Quote