View Single Post
Old 05-09-2012, 12:15 AM   #6
PF4Mobile
Guru
PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.PF4Mobile can teach chickens to fly.

Device: Kobo Touch, Nook Touch, EEE 800 Note, Entourage PE, finally M92
Quote:
Originally Posted by FinancialWar View Post
this is preposterous, my Sony T1 can read the same PDF with in landscape mode fitted to Width, and goes from top to bottom then to top next page then bottom with one press of the next page button.

Did the designers at Onyx even beta test the reader because releasing it? Very disappoint with a $400 Ereader which I bought specially for reading torrented PDFs.

Without using the stylus, this reader basically useless for it's intended purpose, I don't need a 9.7 incher for ePub, I needed the 9.7 incher for photocopied/scientific PDFs.

Onyx please release a firmware update on this.
So it seems acceptable for you to steal copyrighted material on torrents but it doesn't seem acceptable that you paid 400$ and the device doesn't work as expected? Neither the authors of those books expected them to be on Torrents.

:-)

PS: please please do not tell me that those books are old books never released in electronic format and they are not under copyright.
PF4Mobile is offline   Reply With Quote