View Single Post
Old 04-06-2011, 10:03 AM   #11
hawhill
Wizard
hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.hawhill ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tanga View Post
Only problem is I am doing testing for an official Amazon app at the moment, so can't mess with the keystores. When that's over I will be giving this a run. Thanks!
While I'm not sure if the keystore distributed here already is a combined one, I'm perfectly sure that instead of replacing one keystore by another, you can just combine two keystores and thus have your kindle accept both keys for Kindlets.

It works with the "-importkeystore" command of the "keytool" command, distributed with Sun's JDK:

keytool -importkeystore -srckeystore developer-to-import.keystore -destkeystore developer.keystore

will integrate "developer-to-import.keystore" into "developer-to-import.keystore".
hawhill is offline   Reply With Quote