View Single Post
Old 03-28-2011, 01:22 PM   #5
dixieknits
Addict
dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dixieknits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Nook Color
Thanks for the info. Actually, Kindle is really the only ap I really need. Anything else will be icing on the cake. I never surf and rarely play games, but I do read alot. I did manage to root or upgrade a Pandigital Novel that I bought on final clearance at Kohls for $60.00 to an android tablet, but still never used it much for anything other than reading and gave it to a family member who fell in love with it.
If it's not much more complicated than that I probably can manage. I didnt' worry to much a bricking a $60.00 not that wonderful tablet, but I LOVE my NC and do not want to ruin it..
dixieknits is offline   Reply With Quote