View Single Post
Old 09-20-2009, 04:59 PM   #1
Kralik
Guru
Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kralik ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Rooted NST
Looking for CIA World Factbook

My jetBook SD card corrupted itself when I popped it out from my SD reader with 'Safely Remove Hardware.' Even with it supposed to be optimized for quick removal, Windows botched it all and all of the files were lost. Does anyone know where I can get the CIA World Factbook? All of the other novels/poems/etc. were public domain and I can download them easily. Indeed, they are all on Ectaco's site except for what I wanted. Ideas?
Kralik is offline   Reply With Quote