View Single Post
Old 02-12-2009, 01:33 PM   #10
phenomshel
ZCD BombShel
phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.phenomshel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, STB Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfJulie View Post
I often buy the .lit version of books just because it is cheaper than the .mobi version. Then I use Convertlit and Mobipocket Creator to get it into mobi format.

It is really stupid how the prices for eBooks are so different from format to format and from store to store.
Now that sounds like a good idea! I prefer .lit format myself and was dreading having to learn the scripts for MobideDRM when I get my Blackberry and get the mobipocket reader installed on that. With this route, I could continue buying books in .lit and convert them to mobi. That's most helpful!
phenomshel is offline   Reply With Quote