Thread: V2 Preorder
View Single Post
Old 06-26-2006, 06:28 AM   #5
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
I just got a reply from Jinke.
both good and bad news...but read it yourselves...

"About V2,we’re still discussing the business cooperation with the local companies and partners. But the process is slower than we expected, because it relates to many issues, such as format, language, interface, content supply and after-sale service etc.
This week we’ll begin to sell the sample of V2 for evaluation to our agents and collaborators who have already paid for it."

They also told me that due to short supply they won't be sending me a review sample anytime soon...but never mind...I just ordered the Iliad. It would have been nice to compare the devices and maybe i'll get a chance to do that sometime...but right now I'll start hoping and praying (or rather not praying...I'm not a believer...) that iRex doesn't delay again and that order number 470 doesn't mean I have to wait 470 days...^^
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote