View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 10:15 PM   #20
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by AZImmortal View Post
The PW is simply not as fast as the KFHD, so maybe your ninja-quick page turns are too fast for the PW to pick up consistently. Does the PW use taps or swipes to turn pages? If it's swipes, have you tried swiping more slowly?

As far as making your own gloves is concerned, I saw an interesting video where the guy used a sheet of the material from an antistatic bag (commonly used to wrap electronics components like hard drives, RAM, etc) as a stylus, so it should be possible to cut small pieces of the bag material and sew them onto the tips of your gloves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LBpo7USR8I8
No ninja page turns here

You can page tap or swipe. I have tried quick swipes, short and long swipes, it is a fine art I guess.

I don't have this problem on an Ipod Touch 4 or the KFHD. So it is definitely the PW that is the problem child.

I just bought a hard drive and there was so extra fabric there, just a box
new is offline   Reply With Quote